Join The Newton Institute for Life Between Lives Hypnotherapy
The Newton Institute (TNI) Membership
In order to join The Newton Institute you must have completed a training program that is designed to teach the skills, techniques and processes to ensure you can facilitate a Life Between Lives session for a client. Life Between Lives Hypnotherapy requires the highest level of skill and professionalism from the hypnotherapist and so is only open to those candidates who are able to demonstrate their suitability to undertake training as described below.
Currently these training programs are only available through TNI. No other organization can offer such training to the high level of professional practice required. Dr Newton has designed these programs to fulfill his exacting standards and to pass on knowledge of LBL for future generations to come.
On completion of a training program students are required to submit post training case studies and a recorded session which will be reviewed by our team of reviewers. This process is designed to give feedback to students to assist them in their growth as practitioners.
Upon completion of the full training course and successful review of required case study submissions, students may use the title 'Certified Life Between Lives Therapist'.
Life Between Lives Training Programs and Certification
These intensive five-day training programs are offered by The Michael Newton Institute. Details are available on the Training webpage. Upon successful completion of TNI's Life Between Lives Hypnotherapy Training and submission of five case write-ups and one complete recorded Life Between Lives session, graduates are eligible for certification as a Life Between Lives Therapist upon approval of the The Michael Newton Institute Board and membership director. This program will be taught by the The Michael Newton Institute training team.
The Michael Newton Institute Membership is two-tiered. Full or Associate TNI membership both require formal hypnosis training and experience, as well as completion of Life-Between-Lives Hypnosis Training.
Associate Members receive all the benefits of The Michael Newton Institute membership including internet discussion group participation but are not eligible to receive client referrals through The Michael Newton Institute. Associate Membership is offered for one year following training to those students who have completed the The Michael Newton Institute Life Between Lives Training and have not, as yet, completed their Life Between Lives Certification requirements.
- Full Membership is available to those who have completed the Life Between Lives Certification requirements that appear below. Full Membership provides professionals an excellent means of obtaining referrals by being listed on the The Michael Newton Institute website referral page, for an additional yearly fee.
Applicants for membership must accomplish the following:
- Documented proof of successful completion of an LBL training program offered by TNI, submission of five case write-ups and one complete recorded Life Between Lives session.
- Submission of a typed resume and/or Curriculum Vitae to the TNI Membership Director. This information must be up to date, contain current email and physical addresses, a telephone number and your full legal name. Please include all educational, training and work experiences related to counseling, hypnotherapy, past-life and between-lives regression as well as an estimate of the number of past-life and between-lives regression sessions personally guided by the applicant. Please include the name, current address and a working telephone number for each school, employer or teacher you reference in your application materials.
- Documented proof of a minimum of 200 hours of formal hypnosis training including schools, locations, and dates of attendance. Be sure to provide full contact information for these schools. Courses should include both beginning and advanced hypnotherapy training.
- Certification as a Life Between Lives therapist.
- A minimum of at least two years as a full-time or part-time hypnotherapy practitioner. The number of cases compiled during this period will be evaluated by the TNI Membership Director in an effort to determine your level of experience.
- A minimum of facilitating 25 past-life hypnotherapy sessions.
- Courses in counseling or psychotherapy are highly encouraged, but not required. Relevant coursework in these disciplines should be documented in your application for The Newton Institute membership.
- In exceptional cases, after a review and majority approval by the Board of Directors of The Newton Institute following the recommendation of the Membership Director, membership may be extended to individuals who do not strictly meet the above membership requirements but demonstrate equivalent training, experience and demonstrated competency in the area of regression therapy.
- All Members, Associate Members and Students are required to endorse and act within the Code Of Ethics for LBL Practitioners.
Please Note: All TNI membership applications are approved or rejected under the guidelines and standards established by The Michael Newton Institute . The Michael Newton Institute reserves the right to withhold membership to any applicant it deems to be insufficiently qualified for membership. This could include a lack of demonstrated competency in skills deemed essential to effective Life Between Lives facilitation.
To apply for TNI Training please go to the TNI Training pages to choose a Life Between Lives Hypnotherapy Training event